Amid the changing developments around COVID-19, we are closely monitoring federal and local guidelines, including advisories from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well local and state authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our community—including [salonlb.] staff, as well as visitors to [salonlb.].
We all have a collective responsibility to control the spread of this virus and protect those that are most vulnerable. We urge you to:
- Frequently wash your hands and/or use sanitizer
- Stay home if you are sick or developing symptoms
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Maintain a physical distance from other people while out in public
- Wear a mask whenever possible
In accordance with the State of Illinois and the City of Chicago guidelines, our building management has set forth the following protocols:
- All visitors must wear a face mask upon entering/leaving the building and while in any of the common areas of the building
- Maintain 6 feet from all persons
- Limited elevator capacity of 3 people
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of our building to ensure that everyone visiting 1010 West 35th Street is safe
[salonlb.] has adopted these applicable protocols for our individual space as well. Namely, masks are required
and we reserve the right to refuse entry to guests not wearing masks*. We ask that you please bring your own mask. All [salonlb.] staff will also be wearing masks. *Masks are not required for children under the age of 2 due to the risk of suffocation.
Note: On July 6, 2020 Chicago issued an emergency travel order directing anyone who visits one of 15 states in the U.S. currently experiencing a rise in coronavirus cases to quarantine for 14 days.
States included in the order are: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah.
We are exploring different ways in which we can continue to engage with the Chicago Art Community to promote local artists and creative endeavors. We promise to keep you updated as we navigate this new COVID-19 art world.
The salonlb. Team
© 2020 Copyright salonlb.